Shippings and Refunds
Shipping Peninsula and Islands
The shipping costs will be free in the following assumption:
1. You make an order equal to or greater than ? 29 in the National territory (peninsula).
2. You make an order equal to or greater than ? 75 for shipments to the Balearic Islands.
Shipments to the Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla will have a cost of transport by weight and the Import and Export DUA (approx ? 22 each) and the corresponding IGIC (canarias) or the IPSI (Ceuta and Melilla) at the reception of the merchandise.
The delivery time in the peninsula and Balearic Islands is 24-48 hours (business days) and will be made to the address indicated by the customer in the order (address, work, etc.) through a courier company.
The delivery period to the Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla will be between 2 and 5 days.
If your order is made on a weekend or holiday, it will be shipped the first following business day.
If your order is made before 4pm, the order is shipped that same day.
If your order is made after 4pm, the order is shipped the next day.
Type and shipping costs
In case your order does not meet the free shipping conditions, the shipping costs will be as follows:
1. Shipment to Peninsula (Spain), Canary Islands, Balearic Islands, Ceuta and Melilla.
- Amount of 4.95 ? + VAT for orders in the national territory.
- ? 15.95 + VAT for orders sent to the Canary Islands, Balearic Islands, Ceuta and Melilla.
- For the Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla: the amount depends on the weight of the merchandise. It will be indicated in the shopping cart once the shipping address is entered and before payment is made.
2. International shipments.
The cost will depend on the weight of the merchandise.
We ship to:
Republic of Czechoslovakia
The transportation cost will be specified before the purchase.
Payment by bank transfer
For orders paid by bank transfer the shipment will not take place until payment has been made. To expedite the process, we recommend that you send us the payment receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the event that you want to return the order or an item, do not worry, you can make the return without any problem, following the following steps:
We accept returns of products within the first 14 days from the date of receipt (provided that the conditions regulated by Law 47/2002 of commerce order are fulfilled).
Please send us the reasons for the return in the email email@example.com.
In the event that the product is defective, that there is a problem with the expiration or any other incident, please attach the image to us in the email. More information in general conditions of sale (section 8).
Can I cancel or modify my order?
Yes, we send an email as soon as possible to modify or cancel the order to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on the phone 0034-822.214.171.124 during business hours from 9 am to 1 pm and from 2 to 6 pm Monday to Friday.
Case in which it will not be accepted returns
1. When the order is defective or in bad condition, the products to be returned must keep the original characteristics and packaging intact in order to accept the return.
2. The refund of the corresponding amount will be effective when we receive the product back and check that it is in perfect condition.
3. If the product has an anomaly or defect caused during its transport, notify us as soon as possible for the carrier to accept the claim.
We recommend that you open the package in front of the carrier. If you find that the product is damaged or defective, the carrier will take it back at that time.
For any questions or help you can contact us at:
The office telephone number: 0034-6126.96.36.199 during office hours from 9 am to 1 pm and from 2 to 6 pm from Monday to Friday.
By email: email@example.com